TRANSLOGIX group of companies provides the entire spectrum of services of international motor transportation.
TRANSLOGIX has its own truck fleet, which enables at any time to deliver goods to any point of the world. Besides, delivery times and terms are the most attractive to customers.
ADVANTAGES OF INTERNATIONAL MOTOR TRANSPORTATION
- high speed delivery
- possibility to choose an individual route
- prompt collection of orders at several addresses
- safety of goods guaranteed
WE TRANSPORT MOST OFTEN
- refrigerated goods
- oversized cargo
- general cargo
- transport vehicles
- bulk and fluid cargo
- hazardous cargo
ORGANIZATION OF INTERNATIONAL MOTOR TRANSPORTATION
- choosing a type of transport vehicle
- elaborating a route of transportation
- handling operations
- cargo insurance
- drawing up of accompanying documents
- customs clearance
POPULAR LINES OF INTERNATIONAL MOTOR TRANSPORTATION
- Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine – RF
- Europe countries – RF
TRANSLOGIX group of companies performs goods delivery by motor transport vehicles on the ‘door-to-door’ principle, including all associated services.
WE MOSTLY USE FOR TRANSPORTATION
- Canopy semitrailer (Euro truck)
The most widespread body type for transporting most goods.
A semitrailer of bigger capacity.
- Refrigerated van
Refrigerator semitrailer to transport perishable food products and goods with special storage conditions.
- Insulated van
The semitrailer can retain certain temperature for several days. Used to transport food products.
- Container truck
A platform for mounting a container.
- Tank truck
Used to transport fluid cargo.
- Open-top drop-side semitrailer
- Open-top truck
ALONG WITH MOTOR TRANSPORTATION CUSTOMERS ALSO CHOOSE
- best price guaranteed
Found cheaper? Let us know to revise transportation terms
- SMS information and on-line cargo status tracking system
- carrier’s liability insurance
- damage reparation guaranteed
FIND OUT THE COST OF INTERNATIONAL MOTOR TRANSPORTATION
Experienced managers of TRANSLOGIX wait for your inquiries about international motor cargo transportation: