The customs law provides for a possibility for a declarant to apply the customs authorities in good time in order to obtain an ‘opinion’ as to the commodity code according to the foreign economic activity commodity nomenclature.
Classification decision, or a decision on classification, is a documented code by the foreign economic activity commodity nomenclature assigned to a specific commodity/commodities on the ground of an official written application to the customs authorities.
‘TRANSLOGIX offers its customers to use the following services for organizing the obtainment of ‘classification decisions’:
- obtainment of a preliminary ‘classification decision’; Making a preliminary decision on commodity classification by the uniform.
- obtainment of a classification decision from the Federal Customs Service for the importation of separate components;
Making a decision by the Federal Customs Service of Russia on classification of commodity in unassembled or disassembled form, including in incomplete or unfinished form, which is proposed to be imported or exported in different consignments over a certain period of time.
ORGANIZING THE OBTAINMENT OF A 'CLASSIFICATION DECISION'
Gathering and preparing documents may seem a lingering and difficult process to a customer getting a classification decision for the first time.
By applying for help to an experienced customs agent, the customer not only saves his human and financial resources, but also with guarantee obtains a classification decision.
The customs authorities often have to reject applications for making a decision due to lack of information or an incorrect way of its presentation, or request additional information, which sometimes delays obtaining an ‘opinion’ for a long time.
Spare your time – turn to professionals!
'TRNASLOGIX' WILL HELP YOU TO:
- write the application text
- prepare the set of documents
- have technical information translated into Russian
- send the package of documents to the competent authority
- reduce the time of obtaining a classification decision
COST OF OBTAINING A 'CLASSIFICATION DECISION'
To get more specific details on the cost of preparing documents for obtaining a ‘classification decision’, please send your requests to the ‘TRANSLOGIX’ sales department at
+7 812 313-56-33