Customs broker and logistics operator TRANSLOGIX offers comprehensive services for clearance of goods for all regions of the Russian Federation.
(Source: Lori image bank)
Customs clearance of goods is one of the main stages of international transportation. TRANSLOGIX strictly adheres to fixed terms, thus, releasing clients from unnecessary financial costs.
The company offers services in the field of clearance for both import and export cargoes.
CUSTOMS BROKER CAN PROVIDE CUSTOMERS WITH:
- completion of all customs formalities in time;
- assistance in payment of customs duties and charges;
- declaring and release of all goods and transport vehicles for free circulation;
- confirmation of customs value.
Customs broker and logistics operator TRANSLOGIX doesn’t afraid of difficulties.
THE COMPANY HAS WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS TYPES OF GOODS:
- food stuff;
- household appliances;
- chemical products;
- mass consumer goods;
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF GOODS INCLIDES:
- FEACN codes defining;
- preparation and receiving of approval documents;
- payment of customs duties;
- declaration execution;
- transportation documents’ execution.
If you have any questions, please, contact our managers:
+7 812 313-56-33
Goods arriving from abroad must go through customs clearance with payment of payments before they are allowed to be sold on the territory of the country. The laborious process includes customs clearance, customs clearance, and preparation of a cargo declaration. Failure to fill in the documentation correctly can lead to difficulties in passing the cargo check. Additional procedures will provoke a failure of the schedule and product downtime, which will accordingly lead to an increase in unnecessary costs. Depending on the specifics of the goods and cargo transportation, an additional package of documents may be required. Fast customs clearance takes place in several stages:
- Preparation of mandatory documents, with a product certificate, a description of its features, declarations, contracts, invoices and payments.
- Entering the company into the register as a participant in a foreign economic agreement.
- Cargo clearance by filing a customs declaration.
High-quality customs clearance is considered a daunting task that has a number of nuances that any business may face. In order to avoid difficulties, many people prefer to seek help from specialists.