Customs broker and logistics operator TRANSLOGIX provides the entire complex of customs clearance services for frozen fish.
(Source: Lori image bank)
- fish fillets
- octopuses, squids, crabs and others.
COUNTRIES SUPPLYING FISH PRODUCTS
Frozen fish is a veterinary cargo that is subject to compulsory strict control at the border.
- pre-submission of veterinary cargo declaration
- time-efficient cargo release into free circulation
How the cargo process is handled
- unpacking a container at a terminal
- passing the border control
- veterinary sampling
- execution of Russian veterinary certificate on the basis of foreign veterinary certificate
- submission and issue of declaration
Since the fish is transported under refrigeration, the products are transported covered with a cold coating (ice) all the way along up to the place of unpacking. This ice occupies some space and constitutes a considerable proportion of the total weight. Please, consider the weight of fish with ice and with no ice well in advance.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT
- TN VED TS (Commodity Classification of Foreign Economic Activity) code depends on size, grade of fish and other parameters
- execution of the accompanying documents requires some specific steps, you may need an additional consulting with a customs broker
Stamp of appropriate body “Cleared” on goods accompanying documents confirms that the control has been passed. TRANSLOGIX Group of Companies guarantees to perform cargo customs procedures for 1-2 days.
DUTY RATES FOR FROZEN FISH
Commodity heading 0303 (fish, frozen excluding fish fillets) contains more than 100 sub-codes of frozen fish classification (excluding fish fillets). Duty rates are from 3 to 7%, VAT is 10 or 18%.
Commodity heading 0304 (fish fillets, frozen) contains 65 classification sub-codes. Duty rates are from 3 to 7%, VAT is 10 or 18%. Commodity heading 0307 (molluscs, frozen) contains more than 30 classification sub-codes. Duty rates are from 5 to 11,5 %, VAT is 10%.
Quarantine veterinary control (supervision) is carried out in accordance with:
- Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 982 dated December 01, 2009
- Resolution of the Customs Union Commission No. 317 dated June 18, 2010
- Russian Federation Presidential Decree No. 560 dated August 06, 2014
- Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 830 dated August 20, 2014
DEMANDABLE ALONG WITH CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF FROZEN FISH
- international sea transportation
- cargoes certification
- intra-Russian transportation
- solid experience in customs clearance of veterinary cargoes
- unbeatable price guarantee
- no demurrages in the port
CALCULATION OF THE COST OF CUSTOMSCLAERANCE OF FROZEN FISH
Experienced managers of TRANSLOGIX wait for your inquiries about customs clearance of frozen fish:
+7 812 313-56-33