Customs broker and logistics operator TRANSLOGIX provides the entire complex of customs clearance services for frozen fish.
(Source: Lori image bank)
- fish fillets
- octopuses, squids, crabs and others.
COUNTRIES SUPPLYING FISH PRODUCTS
Frozen fish is a veterinary cargo that is subject to compulsory strict control at the border.
- pre-submission of veterinary cargo declaration
- time-efficient cargo release into free circulation
How the cargo process is handled
- unpacking a container at a terminal
- passing the border control
- veterinary sampling
- execution of Russian veterinary certificate on the basis of foreign veterinary certificate
- submission and issue of declaration
Since the fish is transported under refrigeration, the products are transported covered with a cold coating (ice) all the way along up to the place of unpacking. This ice occupies some space and constitutes a considerable proportion of the total weight. Please, consider the weight of fish with ice and with no ice well in advance.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT
- TN VED TS (Commodity Classification of Foreign Economic Activity) code depends on size, grade of fish and other parameters
- execution of the accompanying documents requires some specific steps, you may need an additional consulting with a customs broker
Stamp of appropriate body “Cleared” on goods accompanying documents confirms that the control has been passed. TRANSLOGIX Group of Companies guarantees to perform cargo customs procedures for 1-2 days.
DUTY RATES FOR FROZEN FISH
Commodity heading 0303 (fish, frozen excluding fish fillets) contains more than 100 sub-codes of frozen fish classification (excluding fish fillets). Duty rates are from 3 to 7%, VAT is 10 or 18%.
Commodity heading 0304 (fish fillets, frozen) contains 65 classification sub-codes. Duty rates are from 3 to 7%, VAT is 10 or 18%. Commodity heading 0307 (molluscs, frozen) contains more than 30 classification sub-codes. Duty rates are from 5 to 11,5 %, VAT is 10%.
Quarantine veterinary control (supervision) is carried out in accordance with:
- Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 982 dated December 01, 2009
- Resolution of the Customs Union Commission No. 317 dated June 18, 2010
- Russian Federation Presidential Decree No. 560 dated August 06, 2014
- Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 830 dated August 20, 2014
DEMANDABLE ALONG WITH CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF FROZEN FISH
CALCULATION OF THE COST OF CUSTOMSCLAERANCE OF FROZEN FISH
Experienced managers of TRANSLOGIX wait for your inquiries about customs clearance of frozen fish:
+7 812 313-56-33