TRANSLOGIX has a wide experience in customs clearance of food stuff at major crossing points of the Russian Federation. The most popular stations are of Baltic, Kingisepp (Ust-Luga), Nakhodka and Vladivostok customs. Customs clearance of express food stuff deliveries arrived by air transport occurs in the airports of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Vladivostok.
(Source: Lori image bank)
FEATURES OF CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF FOOD STUFF
- specifics of assigning the FEACN CU code is associated both with the quantitative composition of the supplied products and type and degree of processing;
- the need for compliance with prohibitions, restrictions and non-tariff regulation measures (certificates and declarations of conformity to requirements of technical regulations);
- several types of food products are subject to pass phytosanitary or veterinary control – cargo should followed by export phytosanitary or veterinary certificate;
- customs clearance of certain food products requires the presence of representatives of The Federal Veterinary and Phytosanitary Monitoring Service at the customs post. This fact provides the necessity of careful selection of place of crossing the Customs Union border and place of customs clearance (customs office);
- there is a competence to carry out customs operations for certain products (Ex.: FEACN CU 02 groups), i.e. not all customs stations are competent to register certain groups of goods;
- for confirmation of the low cost it is necessary to monitor prices for different types of products, be able to handle stock market data including seasonal factor, futures contracts, etc.
Registration on the declared value!
RATES OF DUTIES
- depending on the type of goods base for calculation of customs duties is the customs value of goods and (or) their physical characteristics in volume terms (quantity, weight taking into account its primary packaging which is an integral part of the product before it will be consumed and in which the product is submitted for retail sales, volume or other characteristics);
- depending on the FEACN CU code and name of the product the applied VAT rate is 10 % or 18 %.
TERMS OF CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AND DELIVERY
The main selection criteria established by the customs representative for registration of the “perishable” product is the time required for completion of customs formalities. The accumulated experience allows the specialists of TRANSLOGIX to register perishable goods “to the day”.
Customs clearance of food stuff is performed with priority in accordance with the requirement established by the Customs Code of the Customs Union.
Entrust the logistics of food stuff to the company TRANSLOGIX. Experienced managers are waiting for your requests for customs clearance and international transportation of all types of goods:
+7 812 313-56-33