CUSTOMS BROKER (REPRESENTATIVE)
TRANSLOGIX provides comprehensive customs services – “customs clearance” – as a customs representative or a customs representative in St. Petersburg (Certificate) in every station of the Baltic customs, Saint-Petersburg, Pulkovo Custom as well as in the Excise customs, customs in Nakhodka, Bryansk, Novorossiysk, in Kazan and Rostov-on-Don.
Our accumulated experience in cooperation with governmental authorities, continuous market monitoring, pre-declaration and electronic declaration enables us to considerably reduce the terms of customs clearance – of course, without prejudice to quality and legal integrity of the work carried out.
ADVANTAGES OF CUSTOMS BROKER TRANSLOGIX:
- Customs representative license
- Confirmation of customs value
- Work with cargoes of an complexity
- Customs clearance in any part of the RF
- Electronic declaration
- Approval documents of any complexity
- Complete customs consulting:
- assignment of codes by the Commodity Classifier for Foreign Economic Activities,
- drawing up of a list of required authorization documents,
- calculation of customs payments,
- verification of shipping documentation formats
- assistance in elaboration of foreign economic contracts and etc.
- Implementation of projects of any complexity, including major projects on customs clearance of imported industrial equipment:
- assistance in obtaining classification decisions at the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation,
- Provision of customs and VAT exemption when equipment is imported as a contribution to the authorized capital of an enterprise with foreign investments.
Moreover, we provide all our customers with services on pre-declaration and electronic declaration of cargoes.
Pre-declaration provides a possibility to submit a customs declaration for foreign products before they arrive at the RF customs territory, thus reducing the terms of customs clearance by, at least, one – two days.
Electronic declaration also reduces the terms of customs clearance due to online contacts of the declarant (broker) with a customs officer via electronic communication channels.