Business training “Sales in logistics” took place in St. Petersburg in September, 2014. The company TRANSLOGIX was represented by Dmitry Gimakson, Deputy General Manager. He delivered the report “Warehouse is an effective instrument for the logistics company development”. Please, have a look at the main theses of the report.
The majority of transport companies offer today a wide range of customs and logistics services.
MAIN LOGISTICS SERVICES:
- warehouse services
- customs broker services
- multimodal transport
- complex solutions, etc.
Warehouses are the main element of the logistics chain. They help on way of delivering goods from the manufacturer to the customer.
- affect the distribution of goods
- define the main element in the distribution chain
- eliminate unsustainable transportation
- improve the production dynamics and organization
- speed-up transport work
- decrease the retail chain resources.
THE WAREHOSE STANDARD SERVICES INCLUDE:
- goods receipt
- over-packing, etc.
Usually large logistics companies are ready to offer their clients not only the standard services of the warehouse complex.
The successful implementation of the warehouse complex requires a great amount of efforts and costs.
MAIN STAGES OF THE WAREHOUSE DEVELOPMENT:
- preparation (formation step)
- statement of business-idea
- carrying out of an accurate marketing research
- drafting a business plan
Warehouse helps the company to increase the sales level and open new perspectives for its development.
- railway cargo delivery services
- multi-region and motor transportation
- packing and repacking of import-export cargos
- groupage cargo processing
- storage of different categories of goods
- cargo handling
- monitoring of temperature conditions
- other warehouse services
For getting additional information, please, contact our managers:
+7 812 335 76 97