Classification of goods according to Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature codes is a complex process with which customs declaration of goods of any complexity begins. The amount of customs duties payable and the list of required permitting documents (certificates) depend on the code assignment.
Incorrect definition of commodity code can lead to serious consequences such as considerable cargo standstill as well as re-export or institution of administrative proceeding.
Taking into consideration the considerable risks related to a wrong definition of a Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature code, TRANSLOGIX pays much attention to preliminary assessment of goods subjected to customs declaration.
- Assignment of Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature codes to goods
- Complete analysis of Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature codes in terms of tariff and non-tariff regulation measures
- Obtaining of preliminary classification permits from customs authorities
- Consulting on required permitting documents (certificates) for each specific case
- Assessment of the level of the goods customs value
- Consulting on the package of documents to confirm the value
- Assistance in gathering the package of documents to confirm the customs value
The company pays special attention to declarations with a large nomenclature of goods (for example, customs clearance for retailers). Our customers necessarily generate a database with the customer’s goods nomenclature by the goods value level, availability and validity of permitting documentation. The database availability allows us to reduce the times of assessment and customs clearance of deliveries, which is especially crucial for perishable goods and clearance of goods delivered in a short haul.
RULES FOR CLASSIFICATION OF GOODS
COST OF SERVICES TO DEFINE AND ANALYZE FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITY COMMODITY NOMENCLATURE CODES
Please contact the TRANSLOGIX sales department to receive more detailed information on the cost of services to define and analyze codes of goods according to the Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature at:
+7 812 313-56-33