Geographical position of the Russian Federation and a well-developed railway system allow us to consider railroad transport as one of the main modes of transport providing cargo delivering on the territory of our country.
Usually cargos are delivered in general purpose containers and at large distances. It is possible to deliver a cargo by an express container train. This helps to reduce delivery cost and time.
1. Delivery of imported cargos in containers in ECT (express container train) by the following routes:
- Ust-Luga (ULKT) – Moscow;
- St. Petersburg (PKT, PLP, Neva Metal, KTSP) – Moscow;
- St. Petersburg (Vit. tov.) – Novosibirsk;
- Nakhodka (port Vostochnyi) – Moscow;
- Nakhodka (port Vostochnyi) – Novosibirsk;
- Nakhodka (port Vostochnyi) – Ekaterinburg;
- Nakhodka (port Vostochnyi) – St. Petersburg.
2. Carload shipment of imported goods in containers from the ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka
Carload shipment of goods is a cargo delivering by railroad against a single invoice. This is done in case, if cargo requires a separate wagon for transportation depending on its weight, volume and type.
3. Imported cargo shipment in covered wagonss from St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Nakhodka
Covered wagon has the best characteristics for transportation of various cargoes. Covered wagon is designed for safe transportation of cargoes in all weathers. Covered wagon is multipurpose. It is covered with a sheet iron and has a wood lining inside. During the transportation doors are tightly closed and sealed.
4. Reception of export cargoes arriving by railroad transport in St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk and Nakhodka
All goods imported by railroad are subject to customs clearance.
5. All types of packing and repacking works performed for wagons and containers
Pre-port terminals are connected directly with the marine terminal, roads and railroads. Pre-port terminals are used to provide repacking and loading of containers as well as for their longer shelf life.
6. Organization of short-term storage
The company TRANSLOGIX guarantees an individual approach to each client. Organization of short term storage is one of the directions of our company. TRANSLOGIX offers their customers to use consignment warehouses ensuring complete safety of goods and reasonable prices.
7. Transit clearance for railroad transportation
Customs transit is used when delivering foreign goods to domestic customs authority.
- direct contracts with Russian railways and best railway operators
- transportation of different kinds of goods
- online cargo-tracking system, sms- noticed
- prolongation of payment for clients
- last of fee for port services
COST OF REALWAY TRANSPORTIRATION
Please, ask TRANSLOGIX managers to calculate the cost of delivery:
+7 812 313-56-33