TRANSLOGIX provides a full range of freight forwarding services.
- in-port of Saint-Petersburg, of Ust-Luga
- in-port of Novorossiysk
- in-port of Nakhodka
- in-port of Vladivostok
In-port forwarding is a complex of cargo services on the territory of the seaport. These are services for unloading, loading, storage, location of cargoes at warehouses, etc. TRANSLOGIX has direct contractual relations with all port services, stevedores, ship owners and service companies operating in the port. TRANSLOGIX also offers their customers to pick up containers from the terminal territory.
OUR IN-PORT FORWARDING ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
EXECUTION OF DOCUMENTATION
- Receiving of feeder bills of landing, releases from the sea carrier;
- Execution of shipping documentation.
- Invoice payment;
- Forwarding all the expenses to the client;
- Closure of financial issues related to container lines and terminals.
WORK WITH LOAD IN PORT
- Visit arrangement for enter the terminal of the port;
- Cargo delivery and empty equipment return control;
- Handle goods directly: surveyor services, repacking in road and railroad transport.
TRANSLOGIX IS THE COMPANY PROVIDING A FULL LOGISTICS CYCLE
- 24 hours’ work schedule;
- inspection, weighing, loading on truck;
- transport order;
- empty equipment return.
TRANSLOGIX – company providing a full logistics cycle – combines international forwarding, customs clearance, in-port forwarding and door-to-door delivery and assumes full responsibility for the performance and delivery terms.
- no demurrages of goods in the port
- work with the entire commodity classification (including REF, IMO goods)
- direct contracts with the port
- no commission for terminal services
- cargo status tracking system, SMS information
- additional service (sealing, surveyor services)
- deferral of payments for customers
IN-PORT FORWARDING COST
Put your question about the intra-port forwarding cost to the TRANSLOGIX sales department:
+7 812 313-56-33