15 May 2023 г.
Visiting the main stevedoring companies of Astrakhan
As reported in the previous news, the participants of the Astrakhan International Forum “Transport Logistics of the Caspian Region 2023” visited the main stevedoring companies of Astrakhan:
The VTS Group of Companies has 12 divisions, each of which has its own production facilities. The main divisions are:
Port activities – LLC PF “VTS-Port” and JSC “Astrakhan Sea Port”:
– Agency service of sea vessels in seaports;
– Cargo handling;
– Implementation of the charter of sea and river vessels;
– Rent of sea and river vessels;
– Warehousing in Astrakhan.
River transportation – The company owns the following equipment:
– sea vessels with a capacity of 1800 tons
– sea vessels with a capacity of 3000-4000 tons
– portal crane capacity 32 tons
The Central Cargo Port (CGP) is located on the left bank of the Volga in the Gorodskoy branch, at km 3042.
– guaranteed depth 4.5-5.0 m
– 4 berths with a total length of 525 m
– 4 portal cranes with a lifting capacity from 5 to 27.5 tons
– 1 stationary crane “Derik” with a lifting capacity of 120 tons.
The state border of the Russian Federation passes through the territory of the port. There are points of customs, border inspection, veterinary and phytocontrol.
Navigation lasts all year round. From late November to early April, the Volga River is covered with ice. During this period, the movement of ships to the port and back is provided by icebreakers.
Main types of services:
– Processing of cargoes: general, container, mineral construction, container-piece.
– Handling foreign ships.
– Warehouse service.
– Comprehensive service.
– Tariff Guide