Customs broker TRANSLOGIX provides customs & logistic services to SEZ residents in Neudorf and other special economic zones.
WHAT IS THE SPECIAL (FREE) ECONOMIC ZONE
The special economic zone (SEZ) is a part of the territory of a member state of the Customs Union within the limits established by the laws, in which a special regime of entrepreneurial and other activities acts, and the customs procedure of a free customs zone may be used as well.
The resident (participant) of the free (special) economic zone is a legal entity or individual entrepreneur registered in the territory of a member state of the Customs Union ad entered in the register of SEZ residents.
GOALS OF CREATION OF THE SEZ
- furtherance of the Customs Union members’ social and economic development
- attraction of investments
- creation and development of new production facilities
STATE LAWS STIPULATE
- SEZ creation procedure
- SEZ functioning
- SEZ management
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN THE SEZ
Customs clearance in the SEZ territory can be performed using the free customs zone procedure.
Goods can be under the customs procedure within the time of functioning of the free economic zone (FEZ).
Customs clearance in regard to goods imported into the SEZ territory and exported outside it is performed by customs authorities under observance of all requirements stipulated by the laws of the Customs Union.
The SEZ territory in which the customs procedure of a free customs zone is used is a customs control zone. The territory is required to be equipped in a special way to conduct customs control.
Goods placed under the customs procedure of a free customs zone are considered to be outside the customs territory of the Customs Union from a point of view of the application of
- customs duties,
- non-tariff regulation measures.
The time of the customs clearance of goods and vehicles imported to the SEZ territory should not exceed 24 hours from the submission of documents and goods information. Special technologies of the customs procedure execution can be established to facilitate the conduct of customs operations in the SEZ, including also the submission of documents and information not stipulated by RF Customs Union to customs authorities.
As the SEZ is a free customs zone, foreign goods are placed and used only within it on the terms:
- customs clearance without paying the VAT;
- customs clearance without paying customs duties.
OPERATIONS CARRIED OUT WITH GOODS IN THE SEZ
- handling operations,
- goods preparation for transportation (splitting-up, sorting, repacking, etc.),
- transactions of rights of ownership,
- processing, repair,
- Relocation under the procedure of customs transit from one free economic zone to another;
- Use of goods to assist in manufacturing other goods, even if goods will be consumed in full. SERVICES PROVIDED BY TRANSLOGIX IN THE SEZ
- transportation & forwarding services
- customs clearance (customs procedure ‘Free Customs Zone’)
Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 18th June 2010. On the matters of free (special) economic zones in the customs territory of the Customs Union and the customs procedure of a free economic zone.
COST OF CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN THE SEZ
You can obtain more detailed information on the customs clearance of goods in special economic zones from our managers:
+7 812 313-56-33