TRANSLOGIX provides a full range of logistics and customs services for transportation of groupage cargoes:
- consolidation at warehouses in China and Europe;
- separate shipment to the end customer.
WHAT IS A GROUPAGE CARGO?
Often our clients need to transport samples or a small batch of goods. Thereby the cargo volume does not suppose loading of the entire container (transport vehicle). In this case cargoes directed to different customers are accumulated for transportation in a single transport vehicle (container). Each customer pays only for the transportation of his own cargo as part of a groupage cargo.
GROUPAGE CARGO DELIVERY INCLUDES:
- warehouse and document processing;
- transportation by the selected types of transport;
- customs clearance;
- delivery to the customer’s warehouse.
Minimum size of shipment is not limited.
Sea transport is mainly used for transportation of groupage cargoes from China. European shipments are performed both by sea and land transport. High-priority small cargoes can be delivered by plane by the customer’s request.
Due to clear and well-established interaction between all elements of the supply chain the TRANSLOGIX customers receive groupage cargoes just in time.
- without downtime in port
- credit line for clients
- cargo-tracking system,sms-noticing
- available 24 hours per day 7 days per week 365 days per year
COST OF TRANSPORTIRATION OF GROUPAGE CARGO
Please, contact the specialists of TRANSLOGIX to develop an optimal scheme of transportation as well as to calculate the delivery cost of groupage cargoes.