Customs broker and logistic operator TRANSLOGIX provides sea transportation services to customers. International sea transportation is the activity specialization of the group of companies.
- ship consignment transportation
- sea container cargo transportation by sea
- assorted cargo transportation by sea
WE WORK IN THE FOLLOWING PORTS
POPULAR SEA TRANSPORTATION LINES
- India, China, USA, Latin America and Africa countries, EU countries
- ports of the Northwestern region (Saint Petersburg, Ust-Luga)
- Asia countries – Far East ports (Nakhodka, Vladivostok)
- Turkey, EU and Africa countries
- port of Novorossiysk
ADVANTAGES OF SEA TRANSPORTATION
- high freight-carrying capacity
- low cost
- possibility of delivery to any point of the world, combining with other modes of transport
- minimum risks
Are mainly in use to transport voluminous cargo consignments. As a rule, ship owners use a ship up to its full carrying capacity.
Among goods transported in ship consignments there are often: timber, industrial pipes, steel, large industrial equipment, fruit, grain, bulk materials, etc.
TRANSLOGIX specialists have sufficient experience to organize the work of ship consignments transportation:
- cargo freighting,
- organization of handling operations at terminals,
- removal of the whole consignment out of the port.
International container transportation is one of specific activities of TRANSLOGIX company.
International container transportation comprises:
- booking (application) placement
- driving up a container for loading
- sea transportation to the port of transshipment (in case of long distance transportation)
- unloading in the port of destination
At present, the containerization considerably reduces the cost of transportation.
To transport small consignments of goods, our customers order the assorted cargo delivery service. In assorted shipments, you cargo is carried as part of a common consignment with other owners’ cargo. TRANSLOGIX performs consolidation of goods at warehouse of Europe and China and performs delivery to the final customer.
TO FIND OUT THE COST OF INTERNATIONAL SEA SHIPMENT, IT IS NECESSARY TO
- indicate the ports of shipment and delivery of cargo
- type of goods
- type and quantity of containers or
- volume and size of shipping packages
- class of hazard, if any
- temperature conditions of transportation and other peculiarities of transportation of this type of goods
ALONG WITH SEA TRANSPORTATION WE GET THE FOLLOWING ORDERS
- intra-port forwarding
- domestic customs transit (DCT)
- customs clearance
- responsible storage of goods
- best price guaranteed
- Found cheaper? Let us know to revise shipping terms
- no commission for third-party services
- customs clearance with no demurrages in the port
- credit line for customers
- cargo status tracking system, SMS information
- available 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year