15 February 2023 г.
Delivery of goods from Moscow to Kaliningrad! How is it working now?
The remoteness of Kaliningrad from the mainland of the Russian Federation and the lack of common borders have always created certain difficulties in the delivery of cargo. Currently, more sanctions have been added to them:
– from the EU – for the transit of goods from the territory of the Russian Federation;
– on the territory of the Russian Federation – retaliatory restrictive actions.
As a result, container trains were stuck for several weeks in EU countries. To help its customers, TL GROUP has developed optimal delivery schemes.
What we offer:
Transit period – 20 – 22 days.
Shipping schedule is every Sunday.
Seats on the ferry and 40ft container are available.
– for the transportation of multi-code lots;
– for sanctioned cargoes.
Road transportation within the EU
– The absence of queues at the borders reduces the transit time to 2 days.
– Transportation is suitable for sanctioned cargo.
– The cost is much less than using the ferry.
– The choice of delivery method depends on the cargo planned for transportation.
TL GROUP will clarify whether your cargo falls under EU sanctions and select the optimal delivery scheme – firstname.lastname@example.org