TL GROUP implements customs and logistics solutions to ensure uninterrupted supplies in the context of economic sanctions imposed against Russia:
1. Import and import of goods to Russia through third countries: Turkey, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Serbia.
2. Delivery of goods to the Russian Federation through the ports of Riga and Tallinn, including veterinary and phytosanitary ones, with subsequent clearance in the Russian Federation in the immediate vicinity of the Terekhovo-Burachki checkpoint (Pskov region, border with Latvia).
3. Railway delivery of goods from China with customs clearance at the station. Zabaikalsk, st. Vorsino, stations of the Moscow railway junction, st. Selyatino (for veterinary cargo, dispatch from Shandong province).
4. Automobile delivery of goods from China with customs clearance in the immediate vicinity of the Kraskino-Hunchun checkpoint (Primorsky Territory).
5. Delivery of goods by sea through the ports of Vladivostok, Vostochny (Nakhodka), Novorossiysk, St. Petersburg with customs clearance and subsequent delivery “to the door”.
Federal contact number: 8-800-3339375
from 9-00 to 20-00 MSK / weekdays